Mudgee’s 93.1 & 97.9 Real FM is looking for our newest team member, to handle a daily Hit Music on-air shift Monday to Friday.
This is a full-time position, based in the beautiful Mudgee Region.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- On-Air experience. This can be either commercial or community
- Be keen to entertain our target 18-39 Demographic
- A demonstrated social media ability
- A keen interest in current issues
- Excellent Pop-Culture knowledge
- Ability to Prioritise & Multitask
- Music Scheduling or similar experience would be an advantage
- Basic Production Skills
Here’s what we can offer you:
- A fun & exciting work environment, where everyday can bring a new challenge.
- Ability to get “out & about” with OB’s & Live Crosses.
- The Opportunity to broaden & develop your skills.
- One of the best lifestyle areas within a few hours drive of Sydney or the Hunter Valley.
If you fit the above, and would love to be part of our team, rush your recent air check & resume via email to:
More details can be obtained from Mal Rock or Craig Bassett on
Applications close Friday June 29th 2018
More information on Real FM & the Mudgee Region is available on the following websites:
Mudgee Broadcasting reserves the right to commence the recruitment process prior to the advertised closing date.