Assistant Breakfast Producer – 96FM
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. We are leaders in the 25-54 demographic. Across Australia our brands include - KIIS, Pure Gold, iHeartRadio, and The Edge96.ONE, which entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia. ARN is a Here, There & Everywhere (HT&E) company.
ARN’s vision is to be the home of Australia’s most loved entertainment brands and have energised and intimate relationships with Australia’s most valuable audiences – everyday!
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Breakfast Producer for Perth’s 96FM. Reporting directly to the Head of Content and working closely with the Breakfast team, this role is responsible for ensuring the breakfast show strategy is implemented daily. Please be aware the hours for this role are 4.00am to 1.00pm, Monday to Friday. Some key responsibilities include:
• Assist the breakfast team to deliver outstanding, relevant and topical content and to perform duties as requested by the Breakfast Producer
• Daily research and developing questions and audio that might be required for interviews/guests.
• Answering all listeners’ emails and answer phones in a timely and efficient manner.
• Panel the show when required.
• Ensure that the Breakfast team has all the information they require with regards to current station promotions.
• Contribute to the expansion of team ideas.
• Attend regular meetings, including daily planning meetings with the breakfast team, weekly meetings with Integration and Sales.
• Work closely with the online content producer to provide outstanding and relevant content for the show’s web site and social media channels.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in a similar role is highly regarded
• Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to make difficult decisions in a time pressured environment
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong Communication Skills
• Good knowledge of social networking
Working at ARN means more than just a competitive remuneration package; importantly you’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /australianradionetwork)
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button below and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 23 March 2018.