ASSISTANT CONTENT DIRECTOR - Albury
Southern Cross Austereo need a talented and dynamic Assistant Content Director to work closely with our Content Director to develop and execute the station’s content strategy. This person will ensure the content of the station is of the highest quality and is relevant to the targeted listener demographic. In addition, they will work closely with the production team to ensure innovative and creative ideas are integrated, ensuring fresh and up-to-date content is put to air. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years in radio with experience on and off the air, including working with talent and ideally previous experience with G Selector or similar scheduling system.
We are looking for the newest member of the SCA Crew who;
- Is highly motivated with exceptional time management skills
- Has outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal – with a high attention to detail
- Has knowledge of Klotz, Zetta & G Selector
- Is able to schedule and formguide music logs
- Could effortlessly undertake an on air shift as a floater announcer
- Is able to execute station strategies with the ability to help develop both talent and show
- Has a constant stream of creative ideas and a great mind for content, with a passion for whats trending
SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
The benefits of working for us are countless – to name a few we provide flexible working arrangements, a focus on work-life balance, fantastic internal progression opportunities, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.