POWER100 TOWNSVILLE, NORTH QUEENSLAND
POWER100 Townsville, part of the 100% family owned Grant Broadcasters, is seeking expressions of interest from experienced announcers who’d like to take the next step in their radio career. POWER100 is the ONLY rock station in Townsville and this is an opportunity to stamp your authority on this niche.
Working closely with the Content Director, you’ll be a strong communicator and a really good story teller with ‘life’ experience, have a solid work ethic, be results driven, and have the proven ability to develop, produce and execute compelling content on a daily basis.
As a successful candidate, you’ll possess the following:
- A strong personality who can relate and connect with Power 100’s core 25-54 audience,
- Be passionate about our music, live and breathe all things rock!
- Embrace, interact and inform the local community on issues that affect our region,
- A gun at interacting with our audience using social media and digital applications,
- Be a reliable, hardworking individual who wants to work in a team environment and positive culture.
Most importantly, you’re the type of person who will go above and beyond to achieve results and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
Townsville is located in tropical North Queensland, four hours from Cairns in the North and Mackay in the South. Magnetic Island is right on our doorstep and we’re home to the premiership winning NRL North Queensland Cowboys and WNBL Townsville Fire.
So if you’re looking for the next step to advance your career, please submit your resume, cover letter and your most recent aircheck today!
Submit your particulars to: firstname.lastname@example.org