A breakfast gig in Australia’ largest market - Sydney!
Sure, Sydney is home to some pretty big breakfast shows, but our Hope 103.2 breakfast team has a free seat for you! (We’ll even have it reupholstered before you get here).
If you’re ready to:
• Create fun, faith based, family orientated content on-air and online
• Shower, dress, find your car keys in the dark and sneak off to work without waking the rest of the house 5 days a week
• Grab your breakfast in the 7:00am news update in the3 mins before the sport credit
• Age 3 years for every human year of your mates
• Work as part of an on air team to craft 3 hours of positive family friendly breakfast mayhem
• Build a new breakfast show for a fiercely loyal and active audience
• Convince Sydney that there is always hope
• A vibrant Christian faith and missionary heart for our listeners
• A minimum of 3 years on-air experience at a comparable level
• A passion for creating engaging content that connects with our listeners on air, on the phone and online
• Willingness to build listener loyalty and engagement
• Ability to take direction, have a willingness to learn, and an enthusiastic attitude towards your work
• And… a firm belief in the mission, vision and values of Hope 103.2!
• Experience with Zetta/Nexgen playout systems an asset
• Social Media experience and skills
• Has worked in an on air team environment
Hope Media is Sydney’s leading Christian media organisation, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to transform life, faith and culture. We are the parent company of Hope 103.2, Inspire Digital on DAB+, and Hope Online. Our team is made up of media people, committed to delivering an uncompromising message of hope for the people of Sydney.
Hope Media recognises the value of employing the right person, and the cost of living in Australia’s largest Capital City — that’s why we pay accordingly.
Friday November 24, 2017
If you believe you are compatible with the Christian mission of Hope Media and have the requisite on-air skills and experience for this role, please send your on-air demo, CV, cover letter and referee details to email@example.com.