Radio Broadcast Technician
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is the #1FM radio network in Australia and one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. ARN is the leading FM network for the commercially lucrative 25-54 demographic and its brands KIIS, Pure Gold, iHeartRadio and The Edge96.ONE entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia.
We are currently seeking a vibrant energetic Radio Broadcast Technician to join our highly successful team. Working for ARN Brisbane you would be responsible for the installation, maintenance and support of our 97.3FM, Classic Hits 4KQ, plus digital and online stations.
You would be responsible for the maintenance, repair and installation of broadcast equipment including AM and FM transmitting equipment, digital radio and online media technologies plus office technology support including on-air studios, audio production, broadcast IT, and general office IT support. You will be provided with individual support, guidance and training required to develop your skills.
To be successful in this position, you will need or be studying towards:
• A good understanding, knowledge and experience of Windows 7, Windows 8 & Office 365
• Solid computer hardware and software troubleshooting abilities
• A strong interest in electronics
• Previous experience with audio systems
• The ability to work autonomously and as part of a larger team
• Well-developed problem-solving skills
• The ability to understand circuit/schematic diagrams and technical document records
• An eagerness to learn
Typical duties include:
• IT Support for general office staff and equipment
• Undertaking routine maintenance and troubleshooting faults
• Responding to situations where equipment may have failed
• Maintaining accurate up-to-date technical records
• Assisting in building facilities management
• Planning and developing solutions to improve our systems
• Being involved as part of a team in running projects
• Must be available for an on-call roster
• Holiday Club - a potential bonus week of leave (T&C's apply)
• Paid Parental Leave for primary carer
• Anniversary Awards
• Employee Assistance Program
Working at ARN means more than just a competitive remuneration package; importantly you'll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter@ausradionetwork and LinkedIn/australianradionetwork.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please apply via the Careers section on our website - http://www.arn.com.au/careers/. Applications close 27 April 2018.