The Overnight Crowd – Casual Announcer, 1116 SEN, Melbourne
Crocmedia is a content and entertainment business. We are Australia’s only independent syndicator of sports content with the core of our business being radio syndication which remains the case to this day. We love radio and we have a real affinity for regional radio in particular.
Crocmedia is looking for an announcer to do casual shifts on 1116 SEN Overnights (midnight – 6am).
So if you:
* Have a minimum of one year’s on-air experience at a commercial level
* Can host, produce and panel a talk radio show
* Have a thorough understanding of NexGen
* Have knowledge and understanding of CRA’s Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards
* Possess social media skills and understanding of Twitter and Facebook to engage an active and passionate audience
If you are genuinely passionate and knowledgeable about sport – and have a deep love for AFL – and can engage, celebrate, debate and challenge the audience, we want to hear from you.
An existing contact network within the sports industry is desirable, but not essential.
Interested? Submit your resume and cover letter to Isobel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday 15th June at 5pm.