Creative Writer Ė Sydney
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. We are leaders in the 25-54 demographic. Across Australia our brands include - KIIS, Pure Gold, iHeartRadio, and The Edge96.ONE, which entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia. ARN is an HT&E company.
We are currently seeking an ambitious Creative Writer to join our Creative Team in Sydney. As the Creative Writer, you have an important part to play in the success of our clients and Sales Teams. Your primary role is to create strategies and ideas to grow or clientsí businesses, and execute those ideas in a way that engages their potential clients (our listeners). You will work with excellent producers to bring those ideas to life. And importantly, you will continually partner with the Sales team to help achieve budgets and service clients better than anyone in the industry.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with clients to identify and create powerful advertising messages;
- Write and produce outstanding creative that responds to the brief;
- Follow established workflow systems and departmental procedures, and any new systems and procedures as implemented;
- Partner with Sales to deliver the best possible solution, result and experience for clients;
- Service and build relationships with clients with regards to all their creative advertising requirements;
- Attend client meetings, take creative briefs and present creative solutions;
- Ensure all work is quoted and approved by clients;
- Casting of voices, music and SFX as required;
- Voice commercials as required.
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- A strong understanding of marketing.
- Experience writing in a radio, agency or marketing department environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- A superior level of customer service.
- A high level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- A can-do attitude, results focused and dynamic in meetings.
- The ability to work under pressure and achieve success in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because itís a fun, fast paced dynamic culture. The key benefits include: A bonus week of leave (T&Cís apply); paid parental leave; annual learning and development program including study assistance (T&Cís apply) eave, employee assistance program.
Working at ARN means more than just a competitive remuneration package; importantly youíll be part of a dynamic and supportive team in the world of media and entertainment! You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /australianradionetwork)
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button below and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business Monday 14 August 2017.