Do you come up with ridiculously good ideas in the car?
… In the shower?
… At 3am?
We want to hear from you (at 3am, not so much)…
Join us on our Geelong Creative Team, as we prepare to move into our brand new digital studio complex.
• This is a career-boosting opportunity for an experienced Creative Writer
• On-air experience would be considered an advantage
• Work in our fun and highly supportive team environment
Reporting to the Creative Director, you’ll be writing commercials for our Geelong, Mildura and Bendigo brands, with a key focus on idea generation, creative script and rationale writing, concept development and packaging, as well as casting and directing talent, and coordinating material instructions for traffic.
You will be passionate and talented, with creativity, wit and energy – turning every brief into radio gold. Whilst we’re primarily looking for a strong Creative Writer, on‐air abilities would be highly valued. Our goal is to continue building a flexible team, able to cover any situation.
• Have at least 1 year of experience as a Creative Writer, preferably gained in commercial radio. Experience in television, advertising agencies, print or digital media will be considered.
• Have excellent time management and organisational skills, coupled with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Have first‐class communication and presentation skills.
• Be willing to go above and beyond in order to exceed client expectations.
• Ideally have experience in casting and directing voice talent.
• Have some on-air experience.
Applications close Friday September 22nd, (recruitment may commence prior to this date). Send your CV, cover letter and a sample of your Scripts and Ad demo, and an air-check (if available) to our Creative Director, Michael Gibbons (see below).
As a member of the Grant Broadcasters group, we are one of Australia’s fastest growing media companies that believes in ongoing training to create a foundation for your future career within the company.
Applications close: 22nd September 217