DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER
MELBOURNE - SALARIED
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Digital Content Producer to join our content team based in Melbourne. If you have a talent for engaging fans on social media, producing and editing video and getting others excited about the creation of digital content, we want to hear from you. You'll work on our premium national Show, Carrie & Tommy, bringing the show to life across all digital platforms with great creative content.
You'll be responsible for creating, producing and executing great visual, engaging and editorial content for the Hit Network and other local network brands. This role also requires a strong input into the ongoing development of the digital content strategy across our sites, social media and mobile platforms.
Make no mistake, we are after the best. The successful applicant member will have;
- Experience in producing digital content and managing social media accounts
- Video production and editing skills with photography skills advantageous
- A love for celebrity entertainment, sports, music trends and local culture
- The ability to recognise, write, create and develop great audio/visual content across multiple channels
- Experience in using industry standard photo, audio and video editing software, ideally Adobe Creative Cloud
- Understanding of web based tools and experiences using content management systems
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.