An immediate vacancy exists in the Capital Radio Network Newsroom, providing news bulletins for 1053 2CA and 1206 2CC.
The successful applicant will work with our news team in sourcing, writing and reading bulletins for a 40+ audience.
The ideal applicant should have the following attributes and skills:
- At least 12 months newsroom experience
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- A thorough knowledge of NewsBoss
- An understanding of Canberra issues (or the ability to learn quickly)
- Be able to use social media and update news on our websites
- On the road reporting
To be considered for this vacancy you will need to apply with the following:
- Audio demo in MP3 format (no longer than 2 minutes in duration)
- Three recent news scripts that demonstrate your writing abilities
The successful applicant will hold a current drivers licence, have the relevant Journalism tertiary qualifications and have the right to work in Australia.
Hurry, as applications close as soon as we find the right applicant. E-mail your application to Peter Davidson (Group Program Director): email@example.com