Podcast and Video Producer
Fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about podcasts and video production within a fast-growing company at the forefront of its industry
- Be part of the team at one of Australia's top media companies
- Gain experience in fast-paced, growing podcast production
- Branch out and utilise your skills in video and animation
Momentum Media is one of the fastest growing media businesses in Australia and is highly awarded for its media brands, events, innovation and journalism. We connect audiences to news, features, insights and events they canít live without, keeping them informed and connected to the industries they are part of. We are seeking a Podcast and Video Producer to record and edit audio for our podcasts and events. In this role, you will set up and operate sound equipment, record audio and produce podcast assets consisting of videos and photographs to a high standard to achieve Momentumís goal of developing and commercialising our broadcast channels.
You will be mentored by our very own podcast producer who comes from a radio background and has extensive experience both in front of a mic and in the back office in production.
Working hand-in-hand with the Podcast Producer and editorial teams you will deliver great podcasts that are compelling to our audiences and reflect our product identities. From time to time, you will provide out of hours AV Support at our onsite events.
You'll be an enthusiastic self-starter who can work independently and, importantly, is not afraid of hard work. You have outstanding audio recording, editing and mixing knowledge with technical competence.
Specifically, you will be able to demonstrate;
- Professional-level audio and editing skills
- Expertise in video recording, editing and post-production skills and animation
- Ability to effectively prioritise workloads and work on tight deadlines
- Solid skills in photography and editing
- Proactive attitude to maintain own quality of work
- A contagious positive attitude and good nature
Experience and qualifications:
- 2+ years producing audio and visual content to a professional standard
- Experience in equipment operation in a live production environment in studios and onsite at events
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite, Libsyn and similar hosting platforms
- Knowledge of technical video and audio equipment including switchers, audio mixers, cameras, lighting, PA system, microphones and other relevant production equipment
- Be part of a dynamic, growing business where your input is encouraged
- Modern office with a vibrant, dynamic workplace culture
- Weekly fruit, discount gym membership and regular staff events
To apply, please visit our career website https://www.momentummedia.com.au/careers/?ja-job=822488
and submit your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for this role. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone screen interview.