Geelong's K rock and bay 93.9 are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, highly organised go-getter to be part of our Promotions Team in our shiny new office!
Part of Grant Broadcasters, a 100% Australian family-¬owned radio network, Geelong Broadcasters is ideally placed for a media savvy person looking to further their career.
Regardless if you're backstage with your favourite band, working with the mighty Cats or raising money for your local charity, you will know how to organise and execute our events into unforgettable experiences for everybody involved!
Our Promotions Coordinator should:
• Not be afraid to be the loudest person in the room!
• Know how to smile and enjoy yourself!
• Have a minimum of one-year experience in event management or Radio promotions or similar role.
• Have a brilliant eye for detail, first‐class communication and presentation skills.
• Be a multi-tasker, highly organised and have the ability to work to strict deadlines
• Be a team player who isn't afraid of a bit of manual labour or getting their hands dirty
• Be willing to work early mornings, weekends or evenings
• Strong computer skills and know their way around all popular social media platforms
• Basic understanding of technical requirements for events
• Have a full (manual) drivers licence and working with children accreditation
As a member of the Grant Broadcasters group, we are one of Australia’s fastest growing media companies that believes in ongoing training to create a foundation for your future career within the company.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 8th June, 2018