REGIONAL MANAGER - EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
AUSTRALIA - FULL TIME
Southern Cross Austereo – one of Australia’s most progressive and exciting entertainment based media companies – is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Leaders to join us across the country.
In these key leadership roles you will be instrumental in providing a clear vision, coaching, mentoring and bringing out the very best in your people. You will formulate and implement plans and strategies to ensure goals and budgets are achieved.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- An ability to foster and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A focus that is commercially-minded and business-orientated, with an ability to develop and inspire staff
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A keen eye for detail and a good knowledge of the media landscape
- Experience in working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- An ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- At least two years’ relevant experience working in media (preferable)
In addition, you will have excellent self-management skills, strong work ethic and a proven sales record. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced or up and coming leaders who are looking to test themselves in a great working environment.
The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. As the newest member of the team you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to develop your skills, grow your radio career and reach your full potential.
Apply today and let us know which locations you are interested in working in.