BROADCAST & IT SUPPORT ASSISTANT
With the growth of our organisation and listener base, we need to provide more broadcast and IT support to our team. We are looking for someone interested in learning more about the technical needs of a media organisation, with a willingness to serve our employees and volunteers, as well as provide assistance to other community stations around Australia.
The Team at Hope Media are ready to welcome you…
If you’re ready to:
- Enhance your technical and audio skills while learning on the job
- Provide broadcast engineering and IT support to staff and volunteers
- Work with the technical team on the development of solutions
- Provide audio production support
- Provide property and facility assistance
- Be on call when needed
- Be part of a dedicated team committed to excellence
Then it’s about time we met you!
- Ability to work as part of a team and solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines (and willingness to work outside normal hours)
- Experience with IT networks, desktop support, audio systems
- A keen interest in electronics, websites, software, and troubleshooting
- An eagerness to learn
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- And… a firm belief in the mission and values of Hope Media
Hope Media is Sydney’s leading Christian media organisation, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to transform life, faith and culture. We are the parent company of Hope 103.2 on FM, Inspire Digital on DAB+, The Open House Program which is networked Nationally, and Hope Online featuring live radio streams. Our team is made up of professionals who are committed to delivering an uncompromising message of hope for the people of Sydney.
Hope Media recognises the value of skill and dedication to the role—that’s why we pay accordingly.
Applications Close: Friday April 27th, 2018
Contact: If all this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, you believe you are compatible with the Christian mission of Hope Media and have the requisite skills and experience, then send your CV, along with references to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Hope Media reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.